Natural Serums for Skin
OZNaturals® is justifiably famous for our range of serums. The one you choose depends on your skincare goals and concerns. For those seeking a comprehensive anti-aging program, we recommend incorporating more than one of our potent facial serums into your skincare regimen.
- Helps protect skin from free radical damage and environmental stress
- Assists with cell turnover
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Helps with discoloration of the skin, including age spots
- Gives a brighter appearance to the skin
- Helps address fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne-prone, combination and oily skin types can also benefit from a daily dose of Vitamin C.
- Effectively promotes skin cell turnover
- Addresses sun damage and aging skin by combining the gentle exfoliating power of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) with the brightening and protective qualities of Vitamin C
- Improves hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and fine lines
- Improves texture and tone.
- Is ideal for all skin types and intended for daily usage
- Provides superior hydration
- Gives the skin a more supple and soft appearance
- Delivers more hydrated, plumped skin
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Naturally balances moisture levels
- Benefits all skin types from dry to oily, and from sensitive skin to normal
Pro-Retaxinol 2.5® Retinol Serum:
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces the appearance of pore size
- Improves brown spots and other signs of sun damage
- Creates luminosity and glow
- Helps increase collagen productions
- Helps prevent free radical damage
- Delivers powerful antioxidant protection
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Aids in the repair of collagen
- Improves a range of skin issues ranging from hyperpigmentation to acne to skin tags
- Ideal for skin compromised by sun exposure, breakouts or over-exfoliation
What makes OZNaturals® serums the best?
There are a lot of companies selling serums these days. Knowing the demand for anti-aging skin care products, companies have jumped into this market without the knowledge and commitment it takes to produce a truly efficacious product.
- Staying true to our mission of combining the best science with the power of nature, we use only scientifically researched and proven ingredients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin C + AHA, Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol in our advanced serum formulations.
- We combine these trusted ingredients with an effective concentration of the finest naturally sourced antioxidants including Dragon’s Blood, Astaxanthin, Green Tea, Rose Hips and Vitamin E.
- Staying up-to-the-minute a vital part of our mission. Working with our state-of-the-art lab, we make the most of these scientific advancements and never rest in our quest to bring the latest advances to our customers.
What does a good serum do?
- Serums are concentrated products that are applied to clean, toned skin prior to a moisturizer, sunscreen and/or makeup.
- A properly formulated serum can deliver high levels of active ingredients that can make a visible difference in skin health and appearance.
- Serums can address a wide range of skin conditions including signs of aging, hydration, breakouts, hyperpigmentation and skin tone and texture.
- While serums will begin to work immediately, you’ll see the best results with regular usage over a period of 30 days and beyond.