What is Cold Processed Skincare?
OZNaturals® is currently one of the ONLY skincare companies in the world creating formulations without using heat or chemical emulsion.
Other skincare companies use heat and chemical emulsion to formulate their product with temperatures reaching nearly 200 degrees Fahrenheit. As you can imagine, these high temperatures destroy the product’s active ingredients and reduce their effectiveness.
OZNaturals® unique Cold Processing takes place at room temperature without any added heat or petrochemicals, which not only allows the active ingredients to remain fresh and highly potent, it also means our products are made without any of the toxic ingredients that other brands must use due to high heat processing.
Below is a list of ingredients which are damaging to your skin, yet are found in most skincare products today:
- Synthetic Surfactants (See Below)
- Harsh Preservatives
- PEG's, Quats
- Propylene Glycol
What is Biopreserve Complex®?
Biopreserve Complex® is natural preservative system developed by OZNaturals®' scientists which eliminates the need for traditional, harmful preservatives and toxic chemical ingredients. Up until now, skincare companies had no way of naturally preserving their products in a way that was effective.
No harmful preservatives in OZNaturals® formulas:
- NO Phenoxyethanol (This is found in most skincare products today)
- NO Parabens
- NO Sulfates
- NO Synthetic Colors
- NO Fragrance
- NO Phthalates
- NO Benzyl Alcohol
OZNaturals® is also a leader in sustainability
- OZNaturals® sources raw, natural ingredients where harvesting helps support the economic health of the community
- Our Cold Process requires much less energy and consumption and emits less carbon dioxide; providing a smaller carbon footprint than traditional manufacturing processes
- Our products are wrapped in recyclable packaging
- We follow conscious driven, sustainable practices
- Our practices are Prop 65 compliant