Are OZNaturals products environmentally friendly?
- Yes. OZNaturals is a leader in sustainability. Our commitment to protecting the environment is a core company value.
- We manufacture our products using a state-of-the-art cold process system which uses much less energy and has a lower carbon footprint than traditional manufacturing processes.
- We source raw, natural ingredients where harvesting helps support the economic health of the community
- We use recyclable packaging
- We ensure Prop 65 compliance for all products
- We follow EU Guidelines, which go above and beyond FDA guidelines
Are you affiliated with Dr. Oz?
- No, OZNaturals is not affiliated with Dr. Oz in any way. The name OZNaturals originates from the abbreviation for the word "Ounce."
Are your products sold in stores?
- At this time, OZNaturals products are available exclusively online. They can be purchased from our website, Amazon.com (and Amazon platforms in Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain), and Jet.com.
What countries to you ship to from the website?
- We currently offer international shipping to the UK, EU countries, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia and India. You can see a complete list of countries as well as the shipping service offered on the International page of our website.
Can I sell your products in my salon or spa?
- Please refer to our wholesale page for more information
Are your products tested on animals?
- Absolutely not. We at OZNaturals love all animals, are animal advocates, and in no way support animal testing of any kind. We are proud to be Leaping Bunny certified.
Do your products contain parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals?
- None of our products contain parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals and they never will. Our focus is on providing natural products, without the use of harsh or potential harmful chemicals.
Can I get samples of your products?
- While we currently don’t have sample sizes to send out, we do have an unconditional 30-day return policy so that you can purchase risk free. We plan to have smaller travel sizes available for purchase in the near future.
In what order should I be applying my skin care products?
- You can get a detailed regimen and product recommendations by taking our Skin Care Quiz on our Home Page navigation, but here is a basic outline.1. Cleanse Skin 2. Exfoliate Skin (twice weekly), pat dry. 3. Apply toning mist, allow to dry. 4. Apply a thin layer of serum(s), allow to dry. 5. Apply moisturizer. 6. Apply sunscreen (during the day)
Can I use your products if I'm pregnant or breast feeding?
- When it comes to using any personal care products while pregnant or nursing, we recommend you take guidance from your healthcare professional.
What is the difference between the Vitamin C Serum and the Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
- The Vitamin C Serum helps protect skin from free radical damage, helps with cell turnover, gives skin better tone, helps with discoloration of skin, and gives a brighter appearance to the skin. The hyaluronic acid serum with vitamin C is designed for super hydration, also aids in collagen production, and gives the skin a more supple and soft appearance.
What products should I use?
- You can receive a personalized regimen with product recommendations by taking Your Perfect Regimen Quiz on our Home Page.